Japanese for “Plant” KOJO brings a 21st century trend of plant-based diets to your everyday consumer. Focusing on vegetables, fruits, whole grains, healthy protein and healthy fats with a consistency of using sustainable materials and environmentally friendly cooking methods. KOJO is a restaurant designed to house semi self-service covers whilst offering a take-out service. We responsibly serve food for Grab & Go and takeaway in packaging that is biodegradable or compostable and nothing but. To provide food and service conscious of being sustainable and friendly for our planet is always at our forefront.
A few of our sustainability practices:
– Partnering with Belu Filter Initiative
– Children’s bamboo crockery that is BPA free, non-toxic and biodegradable
– We are 100% plant-based
– Our staff uniform is made from organic and recycled cotton
– Our cooking oil is collected and turned into bio-fuel
– Biodegradable/ or compostable packaging
– Fresh high-quality organic ingredients
– LEXI Sensor Technology for condition-based maintenance to our ductwork system, allowing for improved efficiency within our ductwork systems to help reduce carbon emissions, ensuring our systems are kept clean and regularly maintained to avoid significant impact on energy consumption and pollution.