FOOD MADE GOOD UK
From a modest start in 2010, when two restaurateurs and a pair of sustainability experts launched the not-for-profit organisation with 50 founder members, we now work across 10,000 member sites. These cover a smorgasbord of foodservice businesses, from high end to high street, from street-food staples to workplace canteens, from independent cafés to Michelin-starred restaurants.
WHAT WE DO
We do this through:
● Providing a robust framework for what makes a restaurant ‘good’
● Using our industry standard Sustainability Rating to benchmark success and construct clear action plans
● Promoting best practice and inspiring healthy competition
● Offering bespoke consultancy, training and support
● Developing a meaningful database of sustainability contacts in foodservice
The Food Made Good UK is a community of foodservice businesses, suppliers and discerning diners working together to create a sustainable foodservice industry for people and planet. We firmly believe that by working as a collective we can improve the food on our plate which in turn will have a positive, measurable impact on the wider food system.
Everyone has a role to play. Whether you’re a food service business seeking to overcome challenges, a supplier who can provide the solutions, or a diner seeking to make better choices when eating out, we can connect you with our network of progressive thinkers.
SUSTAINABILITY NEWS AND INFO
Join The Movement
Join a community (both on and off-line) of like-minded chefs, restaurateurs, marketers, foodies and social changers.
NEWS & INSIGHT
By Henry Unwin, Head of Sustainability, Nando’s Nando’s has been a member of the SRA since 2015 and is a founding member of their Groups